Make tonight a sloppy joe night for the family!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 of a large red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 pt ketchup
- 1/4 c dijon mustard
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Salt to taste
- heat big rondeaux until very hot, add oil and add ground beef a little at a time. Brown and cook through.
- add onions and peppers, allow to sweat untill tender.
- drain off most of the fat.
- add remaining ingredients, stir thoroughly. Let simmer 45-60mins
- taste and re-season if needed